Sunday 7 April 2013

F is for Fishing Moon Part 2


This is the reason we call a crescent moon a 'fishing moon'. My son has always been a great one for noticing and learning brand identities which will make some marketing folk very happy.

One of his first words was Weetabix which I remember him yelling from the back seat of the car when he spotted a lorry. 

Children are of course a viable target group for advertisers who have long recognised that they can 'get them early' and infect their minds with pretty pictures and silly jingles, but fortunately us parents still have the ability to influence too. I ensure that my son grows up with our family brand values embedded  within him - as well as a love for anything that comes out of the window of the building with the golden arches...


2 comments:

  1. i love the idea of a family "brand." I'm going to have to think about that one awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fishing moon.....how cute! :)
    My daughter started calling them fingernail moons because a friend of hers does.....
    ...Parents, advertisers and friends....we're all in those little minds....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...