Thursday 2 April 2009

Have you seen the date?

Yes, it is 2nd April and why, might you ask is this significant? Well, think about what is missing... There was no post yesterday. How on earth did I miss the opportunity to post a little 'prank' on April Fool's Day? What is wrong with me? Have I lost 'it'? I blame not being at work, the days have all merged into one such that I very rarely know what day of the week it is, let alone the actual date on the calendar. And so, I sit here sulking about a missed opportunity and think back to the glory years when I cancelled lunch in the canteen and invented edible beer bottles. Still, there's always next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...