Wednesday 11 March 2009

Subconscious thought


Last night I dreamt ... I went to Manderley again... err, well no actually. Last night I dreamt that I was attending a job interview for a role at the Nationwide I have been put forward for and I fell asleep while waiting to be collected from reception. So what does this tell us? Is it a warning that this position might bore me senseless? Perhaps I was just a little tired, I seem to recall that earlier dreams had me running around in a crazy fashion, so it really wouldn't surprise if I was just worn out. Maybe I just felt relaxed about the whole thing or was it an anxiety reaction to the thought of going for a job interview - a bit like the naked in public dream? Well, what does it matter since I don't actually have any interviews to attend at present... Best keep on with the writing... Where there's a will, there's a way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...